St. Anthony's Spring Raffle Tickets will be available for sale starting Sunday, February 2, 2014. Official Rules are listed below. For tickets please contact the church office during office hours on Wednesday & Friday mornings from 9 a.m. - 12 noon or pick up tickets to sell at church the weekend of February 1, 2014. Thank you for your support and Good Luck!
St. Anthony Annual Spring Raffle 2014
Official Rules Sheet
1. Must be 21 years of age to purchase tickets.
2. No portion of the ticket is tax deductible.
3. In the event that a minimum of 300 tickets are not sold by April 7, 2014, the committee reserves the right to withdraw the prizes not awarded and pay fifty-percent (50%) of the net proceeds up to $10,000 to one winner.
4. Sending in the ticket form does not guarantee the signee to the right to purchase a ticket. Only the first 500 paid tickets received by the Committee at PO Box 210, Atkinson, Illinois will be registered. Other monies will be returned to the sender
5. The Raffle Committee will send a verification card or email for each registered ticket. Only one verification attempt will be sent per registered ticket, to the primary named person listed on the ticket. If the card or email is returned without a forwarding address, no further attempts will be made to send it.
6. The primary person named on the ticket will be awarded the prize and be responsible for all taxes incurred. Winners must claim possession of the prize by the following dates or forfeit the prize: Early Bird Prize: April 13, 2014. Main Drawing Prizes: May 31, 2014.
7. All employees, staff members and volunteers of St. Anthony Church are eligible to win drawing.
8. St. Anthony Church, Altar & Rosary Society, Cemetery or other affiliated parish organizations will not purchase a ticket in its own name.
9. Winning ticket drawn for the Early Bird Prize will be entered into the main drawing. Prizes will be drawn from the Grand Prize through the 13th Prize and announced in reverse order.
10. Two non-transferrable dinner tickets are included for the ticket holder and one guest on the night of the Main Drawing. Soda, coffee or tea are included. Beer, Wine and Cocktails will be available for sale. Additional dinner tickets are available for $20.00 each.
The Group/Circle selling the fewest tickets as counted at the Early Bird Drawing will
only be responsible for serving the Main Drawing Dinner.
Tickets Are Available From
The Barn • The Corner Tap • Lisa’s Place • Verstrate Garage • Atkinson Hometown Market • De Decker Hardware • VanDeRostyne Insurance Service • Nick Simon Insurance • Old Mill Gardens • Scissor Hands Beauty Shop • Annawan Home Town Market • Jackson Autobody • Any of St. Anthony Parishioners